What's in my Bag

West 57th Small Turnlock Satchel


Like most girls my age, over the last few years I have developed an unhealthy love for Gossip Girl and all things Blair Waldorf. Besides a critical obsession with meddling with the lives of the people around her, she's everything we strive to be in life! 

One of the things I picked up in my time of watching GG from the first to last episode was Blair's undying love for Henri Bendel. Of course I had to check out this store that, at the time I knew virtually nothing about. Lucky for my, there is a Henri Bendel conventionally located near me.

Of course, it was love at first buy! First it was a silk scarf & then a cross body in the most lovely color. & now, it is this beauty! What first drew me to it was it's slight resemblance to the Kelly bag. Once I noticed it, I could not leave without it! 


So what do I fill my new baby with? Only my favs of course!





1. Wink Pouch {Similar}: I love to carry the contents of my bag in cute little pouches. Not only does it keep all of my stuff organized and easy to access, but it also saves my purses! I've had trouble before with pens opening or cosmetic caps coming loose & things marking the lining of my poor handbags! This is the best (and cutest) way to prevent any accidents like these!

2. Travel Size Aveeno Lotion: Dry hands are not chic. Moisturizing is the key to keeping your skin soft & smooth for years to come!

3. Buxom Lip gloss: Most of the time I cannot decide what lip color I want to wear, so I carry around a few with me. I always return to this lip gloss for a few reasons. First, it is a plumper & full plump lips are totally in right now (but for goodness sake please don't take to the Kylie Jenner level!). Next, the color looks amazing on me! It is super shiny with just the right amount of sparkle. & finally, this might just be me (I've had a few friends complain about this) but I love sticky lip glosses! I always feel like it stays on better, anyone else feel this way?

4. Dior Rouge Brilliant Lip gloss: In color 999, it is for sure one of my latest obsessions! I was super excited to try this because I wear red lipstick rather often & I was really intrigued to try it in a lip gloss form! It is fantastic & I definitely recommend it!

5. YSL High Shine Lipstick: Another favorite, I swear by YSL lipstick! It is one of the most moisturizing lipsticks and packs color that stays all day! 

6. Chanel Chance: My signature scent! 

7. Lemony Flutter: If you don't get your bath products from Lush, you are missing out! If you haven't heard of it, Lush is essentially an organic Bath and Body Works. The Lemony Flutter is a super rich cuticle/hand cream. It works wonders and smells so refreshing that you will pull it out all throughout the day just to smell it.

8. Protein Bar!!!

9. Business Card Holder: Every savvy business lady needs one in pink!

10. Gone Girl: I love to read during the summer so I always keep a book with me. People raved all about this book and movie so I thought I would check it out! Until then check out what I've been reading on my Book Club page!

11. Notebook: Mostly I use it for my German practice but it most certainly comes in handy when I just need to jot down a thought or a quick to-do list.



Y'all will for sure be seeing me toting this bag around a lot for the duration of the summer! Follow me on snap chat ( Fashion_DW ) and Instagram to see my daily looks & adventures!

Xo,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts