My Latest Obsession

Because the Only Thing I Love as much as Clothes is Brunch

As a girl who is constantly on the look out for new clothes/accessories, I rarely find myself being obsessed with one particular thing. While I would say that I do fall into a certain style category overall, from a day to day it tends to vary.  Quite often I find my online shopping carts filled with a variety of things, but lately one item in particular has been occupying most of cart space….

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Brunch Tee
  


A big trend has been invading the clothes of teens & young adults everywhere lately; the ironic tee. To me, it just looks like a bunch of  almost adults wearing their younger siblings t-shirts starring their favorite cartoon characters that they have not been able to leave in their childhood (Not that we aren’t all guilty of waking up early on Saturdays just to catch our favorite classics, I’m just saying cartoons are for the couch not the closet.)

I suppose I would consider this to be somewhat of an ironic t-shirt (or more like the the ironic tee's chicer older cousin), though I cannot decide if it is more ironic to wear it to brunch or to wear it while not at brunch. Doesn’t matter, its cute either way!







 



 
So what do you think? Will you be rocking one of these cool tees to Sunday brunch this week?

Xo,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts