Mimic Monday




Happy Mimic Monday!

It's that time of the week again! But not only is it MM but it is MM Canada Edition! I was super proud of myself that while packing last minute, just like I said I would not do, I remember to grab this week's mimic clothes! So without further ado: 

  





 I picked this outfit because it was simple and easy to pack. It makes the perfect outfit for spending the day at the airport like I will be today, and it is comfortable for walking around in this nice Toronto weather. Not to mention it was also easy to change in & out of when we did one last lap around the boutiques of the Fashion District! Besides, what 90's baby who grew up watching Lizzie Mcguire would not want to copy the oh so cool Hilary Duff?!

Same place, same time next week dolls! Until then add me on Snapchat for live updates & adventures: @Fashion_DW

Xo,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts