Chic and the City

Some Outfits Stand Out Above the Rest


The pressure to pack exceptionally cute outfits when going on vacation is extremely high, especially when you are a fashion blogger. While everyday life can be fun and glamorous, there is no better feeling than walking out in the prefect outfit in a fun new environment. 


For this outing, I wanted something that would fit right in with the vibe of city nightlife + the simplicity of whatever sidewalk cafe we popped into that night.



This outfit was just what I was looking for! I picked up this dress from Langford Market right before we left. I loved it because it was super stylish yet casual & perfect for a city night! Of course being from Texas I needed a sweater because even in the summer the Canadian weather was a bit chilly (I consider anything below 70 chilly). Add in my favorite Steve Madden flats (They are so classic & comfy that I just keep buying them as the new colors come out). Then of course my favorite part, my new Auxiliary bag!



Sometimes it takes hours to find the perfect outfit & sometimes the first thing you touch is the way to go. In a closet full of chic clothes I have to wonder, do some outfits naturally stand out above the rest?

Xo,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts