Mimic Monday

Happy Mimic Monday!

   

Private planes, luxe vacations, posh clothes, & of course a famous blog; who wouldn't want to be Morgan Stewart?! Obviously on a college budget I was only able to mimic her outfit, not her lifestyle (the private plane is next on my list though!). If you don't watch Morgan on Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, you should! If not for her witty one-liners, then for the amazing handbags she parades around in! 

Morgan is seen quite often in glamorous gowns for events and premieres, you can catch her on Instagram in a more causal style. While I would love to strut around in breathtaking ballgowns every other weekend (who wouldn't want to live in an Elie Saab's fairytale?),  I guess when it really is your reality the opportunity to spend the day in jeans must be a sigh of relief.


This look was so simply and easy to put together & yet so chic! It works perfect for causal Friday at the office or Sunday brunch with the girls.

Blazer: Forever 21//Jeans: American Eagle//Shoes: Steve Madden//Handbag: Auxiliary
 These nude Steve Madden heels are some of my favorite shoes because they are beyond comfortable (Note: Not "comfortable for heels" but actual "my feet are not dying at all" comfort. And as an added bonus I got to show off my new Auxiliary tote I got for my birthday while we were in Canada.

 

 
 
So what did you learn this Monday? 1. Morgan Stewart = Funny  2. White jeans & nude heels can be the beginning of the perfect summer outfit  3. Mondays aren't always so bad!

P.S. follow me on Instagram for my ootd pics & Snapchat ( Fashion_DW )

Xo,
Jordin



Comments

Popular Posts