My Latest Obsession

The Collared Dress

To be honest, I am not exactly sure why I am so in love with this dress style. Maybe it's my unfulfilled dream of going to a private school & wearing one of those adorable mandatory uniforms mixed with my own refined style. Who can really say? One thing is for certain though; the collared dress is a fall must! Just take a second to imagine all the possible dress + bootie + cardigan combinations. It is an easy outfit choice in the works that will have you with your pumpkin spice latte looking Instagram perfect all season!


  
Not convinced? Here are a few of the many reasons to try a collared dress this fall:

It's sweet + sophisticated

 

It's a classic + sassy


  It can be dressy {insert heels} + casual {insert Converse}

 
Here are a few option that will probably end up on my Currently Coveting page:

Color Block Skater Dress with Collar

 

Knitted Skater Dress With Lace Collar



Traffic People Northern Lights Skater Dress with Leopard Collar
 


Cheers,
Jordin 

Comments

Popular Posts