Summer Bucket List Recap

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Now that I have finished my first week as a junior in college, it is officially time to say goodbye to summer *tears*. I don't know about the rest of you but my summer went faster than 50% off Louboutins at a Saks sale. While I did miss my sorority sisters and my other friends from school, I did not miss this stack of homework and group projects that has already seemed to have piled up.

At the beginning of freedom summer, I sat on a plane headed to Washington, D.C. and I wrote a post about my summer bucket list. Let see how I did:


  

Honestly I was a little surprised by how I managed to do some of the more off the wall things (like indoor skydiving), while a few of the summer basics (like beach cartwheels) did not make the cut. Here is a simple break down for you:

Accomplished:
Indoor Skydiving
Shopping Spree
Road Trip
Learn Something New (I learned a little German)
Name an official Song of the Summer (Summer Forever by Billy Currington)
  
Unaccomplished:
Cartwheels on the Beach (I never made it to a beach *Gasp*)
Read at Least 5 Books (I only got through 1 & 1/2)
Make Smore's
Cannonballs in the Pool
Learn How to do the Splits

I'm now starting to get back into a school year routine which unfortunately means that due to homework, meetings, & other events you will only be hearing from me on here about twice a week. Of course you can always catch me on my many other social outlets, even Periscope & Snapchat (@Fashion_DW for both). Thank you all so much for coming along with me on my summer adventures & standby for more fabulous things to come!

Cheers,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts