She is No Miranda Priestly...

...But I Am the New Emily!
                       http://www.natalieweakly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Houston-Personal-Stylist-Natalie-Weakly-Stylish-Flats-Signature-Style.jpg


For those of you who follow me relatively closely, you know that not too long ago I scored a major internship with Natalie Weakly, a Houston area brand consultant/personal stylist. I've been having so much fun and learning lots of things that I can put to good use as I try to secure my place in the fashion industry! One of the best parts of my new job? I get to be a contributor to her blog! In fact, just this week she published the first piece I wrote for her & I am so excited to share it with you! Working with Natalie has been an amazing experience so far & we are just getting started! So here is a snip-bit from the post & check out the rest of it in the link below!
 
 Is Comfortable the New Chic?

"It really does not seem fair how some celebrities (excluding models with their effortlessly chic off duty looks) are spotted walking around in their shiniest, tallest, reddest bottom heels all day and make it seem like they are walking on clouds. Don't get me wrong, I am no stranger to wearing my fiercest bored model stare, while my heel rubs that blister and my ankles feel like they are about this close to snapping. It just appears that celebrities can do it so much longer of than most of us."

Xo,
Jordin
(Your favorite new intern)

Comments

Popular Posts