Dress for the Sport You Wish You Were Good At

You Might Suck at the Game, but at Least You Looked Cute 



I recently wrote a post about how to be extra in the gym, because who wants to be basic when you can be ~EXtRa~? I long known 
I will never be the girl who will stroll into the gym in just just any old thing. But of late I've come to realize that not having the perfect ensemble for whatever physical activity I want to engage in, actually keeps me from taking up new sporting ventures.

Take tennis ...

When I was younger, my mother used to send me off to tennis camp to occupy my summer days. Back then, I saw it less as an opportunity to slay in cute little tennis skirts and more as an obstacle to watching countless hours of Full House reruns. However, shortly after writing my recent How to Be Extra post, I started playing tennis with a few friends and family members who also wanted to get back in the swing of things. Here is what my older, wiser self discovered: We are more likely to stick to a sport that's fun to to dress for!

So whether you are a cardio bunny like myself, or you are trying bring back your old Sporty Spice persona, always dress for the life you want! Here are my current gym looks.











Photos by: Ronald Vaughn

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts