My Latest Obesession

Champagne Tees

It has been said that you are supposed to keep a bottle of champagne in your fridge at all times in case of a celebration (and sometimes the celebration is that there is champagne in the fridge). I couldn't agree more! Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I swear I reach into the icebox for a cold glass of orange juice and somehow come out with a chilly mimosa. I don't know how it happens, but I am never one  question a good thing.

I feel the same rule applies when it comes to vacations. In fact, landing on a tropical island or embracing the view of a beautiful city skyline is even more reason to pop a bottle! While I've been in a constant love affair with bubbly for as long as I can remember, I've currently become obsessed with champagne tees! They are quite trendy right now and can create beyond adorable vacation looks!




Here are some of my favorite t-shirts and champagne sayings:





"As long as there's champagne" Tee






"Bring me champagne" Tee






"Ok, but first champagne" Tee






"Pop, clink, fizz" Tee






So pack a few of these sparkling shirts in your luggage, along with jeans and your favorite accessories, then hit the road with your new favorite go-to casual look. Have a fabulous spring break!


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts