Let's Talk About Boots Baby!

Boots Galore

As if we aren't already head over heels for Saint Laurent, they just gave us yet another reason to swoon! The brand recently had it's Fall 17 Ready-To-Wear show at Paris Fashion Week, and if you heard nothing else about the event, you most definitely heard about the boots! 


Show watchers were happily blinded by these luxe, slouchy boots that shined brighter than most of our futures. Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter was blew up with pictures of these sequenced shoes as big names in the industry lusted after the eye catching footwear. The designer for the brand, Anthony Vaccarello found inspiration for the collection in one particular haute couture dress from the 80's and the "Golden Years" of YSL. While I have never been a huge fan of the time period, I suddenly found myself more excited than ever for our sorority's next 80's themed event, and all it took was a pair of boots that will be on the top of my wishlist. 


YSL wasn't the only designer who sent drool-worthy boots down the runway this season. 


I found myself in a crystal induced trance as I saw these tall black evening boots making the rounds at the Oscar de la Renta show. Designers Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia graced us with these beauties during New York Fashion Week, and I have dreamt of them ever sense. In a black as dark as my soul, a heel as sharp as Oliver Rousteing's cheekbones, enough crystals to mimic a chandelier in Versailles' Hall of Mirrors, these boots make me want nothing more in life than to spend all of the fall (if not the rest of my days) in these boots.


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts