How to be Extra...

At the Gym

Sugar, spice, and everything nice; that's exactly what I'm made of. However, what they did forget to add was my additional ingredient...we'll simply refer to it as "extra." The urge to be extra is as natural to me as breathing. Class, parties, the grocery store; there is literally never a bad to to be extra. Strangers will stare at you in envy, your friends will undoubtedly roll their eyes, and your family will wonder exactly where you get it from.

Recently, I have decided to infuse my "extra" way of life with my daily workouts and you can too! Here's how to be hella extra at the gym:

Add a skirt
In a world obsessed with leggings, be the girl in the skirt


Sport a cute hair-do
You're going to but your hair up anyway so you might as well make it cute


Accessorize
Clearly you aren't going to bring your silk scarf to the gym, but why not add a matching visor or leave in your stud earrings?


A little lip gloss goes a long way
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't dream of putting on a full (or even half) face of makeup on just to to go to the gym. However, I never really go anywhere without smearing on a coat or lip gloss (but definitely keep it natural looking).



Plan your look
I am highly motivated to go places if I know I get to wear a cute outfit, and going to the gm is no exception. Why just show up in an old tee when you can concoct a fabulous look?



Shop my favorites here:

Comments

Popular Posts