A Year in the Life

A Look at 2016


It's that time again when you sit back in wonder at another year come and gone in the flutter of your exquisitely groomed eyelashes. 2016 certainly had its ups and downs, but overall I must say it was quite a year! I learned a lot about myself and those around me; I took a position in my sorority; I had my first New York Fashion Week experience; and I started writing for The Odyssey! While it was not without it's trying times, I say you just have to write off the challenges as experiences as you pour yourself a little more champagne! And so, as we say goodbye to 2016, I have to wonder: How do you measure a year? In miles traveled? In shoes bought? In nights you don't remember with friends you'll never forget?

However you look at it, 2016 is about to be history, and 2017 is peeping over the horizon. Here is what a year in my life has looked like:

January - St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands


March - Los Angeles, CA



May - New Port, CA


June - Became a Nordstrom Intern



August - Chicago, IL


September - New York, NY


December - West Palm Beach, FL




*Raises champagne flute*
Here is to another fabulous year Darlings!


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts