Observing From NYFW

New York Fashion Week

Carrie Bradshaw once said "Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future...This is known as Fashion Week." After many years of only being able to quote this line as I watched the latest lines via Instagram and Snapchat, I finally got my front row moment. 

While it was more like "Fashion Weekend" rather than a whole week, it was definitely one of the best 48 hours of my life. A weekend filled with glitz, glamour, couture and champagne; a girl could get used to a life like that. 

From my travel outfits, show looks, and dinner attire, here are my looks from one of the best weekends of my life.

Top: Forever 21//Jeans: Kate Spade
Dress: Rare London//Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren//Shoes: BCBG {Similar}
 

 

Romper: Love Triangle//Bag: Kate Spade//Shoes: Steve Madden

Photo by: David
Dress: Varga//Bag: Kate Spade//Shoes: Born// Sunnies: Versace
Dress: Reclaimed Vintage//Shoes: Antonio Melani//Bag: Kate Landry
Bodysuit: New Look//Skirt: Space 46 Boutique//Shoes: Steve Madden//Bag: Kate Spade// Sunnies: Prada



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts