July 12th, 2017

My Signature Move

Dress: Forever 21 {Similar} // Scarf: Hermes // Shoes: Jessica Simpson

I came to love silk scarves all on my own, but I think my obsession with them stemmed from none other than The Devil Wears Prada -- the book, not the movie that is. In the book, it mentioned that Miranda Priestly would always wear white silk scarves from Hermes. However, it also stated that her team kept a never ending stock of them because she was constantly losing them. I, however would have an absolute fit if one of my precious scarves came up missing seeing as how I only pick up one new scarf a year. They have slowly but surely become apart of my uniform. I love tying them around my neck, around my bag, or wrapping one around my head for that classic Grace Kelly look.

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts