Christmas in July

All That's Missing is Cooler Weather

Flashback a few months ago to my chilly January trip to New York. My travel buddy and I naturally found ourselves lost inside Saks Fifth Ave (surprise, surprise)! During our little excursion, we lusted over the many gorgeous items that filled the sparkling halls of the high-end store, but one un-purchased item in particular quite honestly haunted me post-trip.

We came across the most glamorous feather covered coat in the most stylish color, and like an absolute nut job, I left without it! Of course we are all familiar with "buyer's remorse," but nothing is more upsetting than being haunted by what could have been, i.e., me strutting around town in a bright pink feather coat!

Yes, the coat was a loss that I continue to live with. But while looking over some of my old posts I was suddenly reminded that the coat has a "twin vest" that's not only still available -- and in four different colors -- but it's on ~sale~!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjEwVrrovGK4FOlyljYOU4JYA9B8dWGH_Yih2IUKGTt8Ww_769_gGBCJAvzeUp2bpi6DFy1SXYZLueo-THB0xhjc3NjHkHre_n0JAHBKAIeNuHj5b81NFrAasmQWkVV8Wha_y5ZRxS1IgM/s400/Fluffy-Fur-Fever-Vest-Coral-Pink-Front-e1425396208881.jpg

Shop the Pello Bello Fluffy Feather Vest HERE

Vivre dans le Luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts