A Note to My Readers

Good evening Readers,

As you all know, day four of Hurricane Harvey's path of destruction in Texas is coming to rainy end. I am based in Texas, so my family and I have been spending lots of time watching and preparing for the what looks to be the impending flood for our area. 


While I did promise a new outfit post every day, I will be postponing the rest of the looks until life settle down from the storm. Until then, I will be posting from my Instagram and Twitter. On top of that, I am considering writing more posts for you all that are more relevant to events currently taking place. I hope these posts will provide some entertainment or serve to ease your mind for a moment while we continue to ride out this storm.


Please bear with me over the next few days as things are rather chaotic at the moment. I promise to do my best to continue to post and keep a strong presence on social media. Above all, I hope you are all staying safe during these difficult times. Your safety and the well-being of your families are in my thoughts and prayers.


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts