The Collaboration That Will Have You Feeling Like A Princess

WAH London X Asos

People who don't know me always ask me, "Where did you get that?" when inquiring about my ensemble or accessories. As opposed to my close friends who know it would be just as appropreiate to ask "Is that from Asos?" Why? Because I am basically a walking billboard for the online store! My closet is full of purchases from there, my trashcan full of their classic black and white specked bags, and my Insta feed has them tagged more times than any other store or brand. 

I recently stubbled upon the most adorable sweater and clicked the link to see where my next credit card charge would be coming from and was delighted to see that it was part of the WAH London X Asos line. Having never heard of WAH London, I started to do a little research on the brand and their collab with Asos. Not only did I fall in love with the clothing, but I was intrigued to learn that the collection was inspired by the style of one of our favorite royals, Princess Diana!

The collection includes sweaters, dresses, shoes, and accessories that are embellished with pearls, frilly bows, and witty sayings. I absolutely adore this collection, and with my current obsession with shows like The Royals, Reign, and The Tudors you can bet that I will be indulging in quite a few pieces.


 







Click here to view the rest of the collection


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts