This Winter Accessory Isn't Just for Cheerleaders

Shake Your Pom-Poms!

Many many moons ago, before I was a stereotypical sorority girl, I was a stereotypical cheerleader. I loved primping under the harsh florescent lighting of the girls locker room, strutting around the halls wearing my monogrammed jacket with my cheer friends, and competing with fellow squad members for who could hit the perfect toe touch at games! While I have long since retired most my uniform (especially those awful cheer shoes), one part of my uniform continues to show up in my attire: pom-poms.

Yes pom-poms. But of course not the kind made of shiny streamers! I'm talking about the furry, fluffy cute ones that pop up in winter fashion! That sweet little embellishment had not come to mind in years -- until I was in New York for Fashion Week!

My sister and I were lusting over everything at the Kate Spade New York store in SoHo when, lo and behold, we spotted the most adorable pom-pom hat! We of course ooh-ed and ah-ed over the drool-worthy topper. My guy friend tried to convince me that the hat was not cute...he was so very wrong.

Then and there, I started thinking of all the pom-pom accessories I anticipate incorporating into my wardrobe this fall/winter!


Here are a few of pom-pom pieces that are headed straight for my Currently Coveting page!

Kate Spade Felt Cap with Marabou Poms

Joshua Sanders Pom Pom Fox Sneakers

Willow and Paige Cardigan with Pom Pom Trims

Asos Holiday Dress with Disney Pom Poms

Kate Spade New York Marabou Pom Pom Gloves

Monki Exclusive Faux Fur Pom Earrings



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts