The Popular Fall Color You Didn't See Coming

Fall is Full of Surprises

Every year when the weather start to cool off I get a little pang of excitement! While summer will always be my favorite season as far as the activities I partake in and the copious free time, winter will always be my fashion wonderland. There is just something about winter that bumps everything up a notch. Maybe it is a state of mind or maybe the fact that my summers mean wearing the bare minimum to survive the 90-plus degree days. Either way, I look forward every year to the day I get to stow away my summer wardrobe and exchange it for all things warm and cozy. 


This year I am even more excited than usual! Why you wonder? Because my absolutely favorite color is making an unexpected winter appearance! Pink is everywhere this fall/winter! While we usually sub it out for its darker cousins on the red scale (i.e. burgundy, oxblood, etc.), it seems that this year fashion lovers can't get their fill of the pale/blush tone.







 





Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts