Save or Splurge: The Ultimate Battle

The Bomber

I have been doing this whole "fashion is life thing" since the day I was old enough to roll my eyes and say "that's out of season." Even still, I sometimes find myself forgetting one of the most basic lessons in fashion: You don't always need a whole new wardrobe, just new accessories.

Finding the right accessories and knowing how to use them can help you revamp your outfits again and again, without feeling like a repeat offender. A popular one to try at the moment, the bomber jacket.

The bomber jacket is practically taking over every major celebrities' closet, most likely based on the spunky jacket's ability to take your comfy lounge wear outfit, from that post gym look to per-lunch fab.


   








 


So the question isn't whether or not you will try out the bomber this summer, but whether or not you will save or splurge on it?

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin 

Comments

Popular Posts