California Here We Come

Going Back to Cali'
Day 1



 Most mornings I can relate to Linda Evangelista's famous quote on a spiritual level; that being "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day"...especially in the mornings. However, nothing makes me whip off my silk eye mask faster than my blaring alarm, alerting me that I have an hour to get dressed before I need to head to the airport.

Travel mornings just have a different feel about them. I mean technically that feeling is exhaustion, because I can never count on getting more than about four hours of sleep, due to my tendency to procrastinate when packing busy schedule.  With that said, I somehow manage to find the spring in my step for an early morning flight, versus having to get up for an early morning class.

Summer is my favorite time to travel, as I know I don't have to return to a pile of assignments or a long drive back to my college town. However, in the spirit of growing up, this Summer I actually will not have all summer to just sit around browsing my favorite online boutiques, while trying to catch up on Pretty Little Liars; one of my fave shows. That's right, I am excited to share with my readers, I will be starting an internship with Nordstrom come June! With that in mind, I am determined to make the most of my precious pre-internship vacation time.

I'll be spending my next few days in Newport, California, sitting pretty by the pool and getting mentally prepared for what I anticipate to be an exciting experience, while interning with one of my favorite department stores.  Of course my main objective during this vacation is to recover from the stress of those pesky year-end finals.
 









Follow me on Snapchat to see it all: @Fashion_DW

Vivre dan le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts