Seasons Change & So Has My Beauty Routine

The New Routine

It seems we call it a "beauty routine" because once we find things that work well with our skin we tend to stop looking for new products. Maybe it is because we all live busy lives and simply do not have time to "just run in and grab something" from Sephora…a.k.a. spend two hours lost in a maze of lipsticks and moisturizers. Or maybe it is because trying new products means risking a chance of facial retaliation i.e. breakouts, irritations,  & other effects that can come from a bad reaction to a new product. On the other hand…what is life without risks? 

Recently I have been seeing and hearing nonstop raving about the wonders that sheet mask can do and the indulgence that is the Fresh Cosmetics Rose Face Mask. Of course, one can only hear so many promises of #flawless skin before she runs out to her local Sephora. 






With that being said, one cannot simply go to Sephora and only come out with what she went in intending to buy. I also grabbed a new mascara by Buxom and a pack of Evian facial mist. 


So far I am loving these new beauty buys! I have yet to tryout the sheet masks but the rose mask is heaven! It smells divine, has a wonderful texture to it even once it dries (meaning you won't feel like you're whole face will crack off if you so much as raise your eyebrow), but the best parts are that it only takes ten minutes to dry and can be used everyday! I prefer to use mine once every three days and after I rinse it off I spray a layer of the facial mist on to act as a light weight moisturizer before bed. As for my morning routine, mascara has always been my favorite beauty tool. If the eyes truly are the windows to the soul, shouldn't you take extra care to surround them with long luxurious lashes? I certainly think so! The Buxom mascara is great if you are looking for a mascara to give you volume and definition. In my personal opinion, it lacks a little in the length department but that is easily remedied by swiping on a second coat of one of my other favorite massacres. After my makeup is done, I once again reach for my Evian spray which can double as a light setting spray for your makeup.



If you use these products or have any other beauty product recommendations tweet them at me ( @Fashion_DW )!

Stay Beautiful,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts