True Hunter

Hunters & A Rainy Day Outfit

The majority of the college students that I know always assume that rainy days mean you are automatically doomed to look as crappy as the weather. Seeing as how I'm no mythical goodness... or Karlie Kloss, I too am not immune to the tragedy that is a bad hair day after spending five minutes outside in the humidity  but that is still no excuse to not try (hello trench coat & hat)!

Personally, I find rainy days super fun to dress for. I am a huge fan of occasion dressing and that is a "special" occasion that happens way more frequently than any other. Over the past few years, Hunter rain boots have found their way into the top ten things on my Christmas list because they are a necessity… or because they are outrageously cute! Either way, there are so many colors and a girl needs options!








Also, I am super excited to announce that I finally found a new photographer! Her name is Julian, she is super talent and she is going to be helping me with pictures for the blog. Make sure you check her out here and show her lots of love! 


Cheers,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts