& The Celebration Continues

Cheers!

Okay, I can't say that this outfit just came to me….I've been very excited to pull this one out! 

The Sweater: I found this sweater at J. Crew Factory few weeks ago while out shopping with some friends and I could NOT have loved it more! Simple yet stylish with a hint of wit, sounds like the perfect sweater. 



 The Loafers: If you follow a fashion account on basically any form of social media, you've seen how popular the loafers have become. Cute, comfy, & basically the only acceptable way to wear mix-match shoes! I loved the color & I knew I would end up wearing then with the sweater. I couldn't say no to a perfect match!


The Bag: I saw the Rebecca Minkoff in Nordstorm once and thought it was really cute but it wasn't until I saw it on the arm of one of my favorite celebrities that I decided it was a must have! No I didn't fall for the celebrity endorsement ploy, it just looked better when accompanied by a great outfit than it did on the display rack! The hardest part about buying one of these bags is that there are so many color/size combinations to choose from! Luckily, I knew I wanted a medium sized bag and I left the color choice up to the man who gifted it to me for Christmas (Thanks Daddy!). Needless to say I am very happy with it and will be doing a "What's in My Bag" post with it soon!




Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts