Who Doesn't Love A Polar Vortex


Breakfast is Best Served at 30º

Down here in Texas, most of the population considers anything under 60º to be winter. So with the major temperature drop the most of the country just received, many people did not even want to leave their homes. Of course, there are always a few people who thoroughly enjoy the winter season (many of them are just in it for the fashion, much like myself). Nothing brings me greater joy in the winter than when the temperature drops low enough for me to be able to wear my fur coat!

 I met with my lovely aunt at one of our favorite spots in town to catch up over breakfast before her trip to New Hampshire. The food was scrumptious & as always we spent the whole morning laughing & toasting. 


 
 

I had been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear my newest LBD & this seemed like the right time! I paired it with my favorite new tights, fur coat, & a classic black pump.


 
  


Good friends, good food, & good fashion! Isn't that what life is all about?


Xo,
J. Nichole








Comments

Popular Posts