Hello 2015!

NYE Recap

Happy New Year Dolls! I hope you all had a smashing New Years Eve filled with friends, family, fireworks, & many champagne toasts! This year is my second year traveling for New Years as my family & I declared that we would ring in each New Year in a different time zone. This year we celebrated in California (Pacific time) at the Ritz Carlton at LA Live. 



Every year I stress the importance of the New Years Eve outfit because, obviously it is the last outfit of one year & the very first of a new year (& the only thing worse than starting the year on a bad foot is starting it off in a bad outfit). This year instead of the obvious choice of a short dress doused in glitter that I would have to constantly be aware the raising hemline, I decided to try something different. I went with a simple black jumpsuit with mesh cutouts, grey suede booties (both by Gianni Bini), my beloved "Be Dazzling" Kate Spade clutch, a fur coat, and a few sparkling pieces of jewelry.



As for my makeup, I did BIG lashes, with glittery eye shadow & eyeliner (I will never apologize for the amount of face glitter I wore last night!), and a berry lip.

All in all I had a lovely night with my family and there was no other way I would have preferred to spend the first moments of this wonderful new year! May 2015 bring you love, laughter, & outfits that exceed you wildest dreams!


Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts