What's in My Bag

Park Ave

On my trip to L.A. for the New Year, I obviously had to do a bit of shopping (new year, new wardrobe right?). Of course, I had to stop in one of my favorite stores, Henri Bendel for something chic! I literally had to stop myself from trying to buy one of everything because its hard to resist sparkling accessories that are on sale! I did however snag this little beauty from the Park Ave collection that I've been obsessed with ever since! 
 
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger// Skirt: Anthropologie//Tights: Asos{Similar}// Shoes: J.Crew{Similar}//Handbag: Henri Bendel

This is absolutely one of the best bags that I have added to my ever growing collection. It is small enough to add that cute, dainty look to an outfit but big enough to not make me have to reevaluate my life & whether or not I need multiple lip glosses.

   

So what do I carry around in my little blue beauty? My beloved Kate Spade popsicle wallet! My signature perfume; Chanel chance (& it comes in the cutest travel friendly size!). A few touch up products: YSL concealer, Mac lipstick, & my Dior Addict mascara. And last but not least my initial Henri Bendel compact.


This bag is the most perfect shade of blue! It also has two chain shoulder straps that adjust so that you can wear it like a regular shoulder bag or you can make one strap longer than the other & wear it as a cross body. Finally, one of my favorite feature is the closure! It has a little knob that circles up & down to hold the flap to the bag, its absolutely genius! This bag is beyond & it is by far my favorite buy from my trip!

Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts