Would A Rose by Any Other Name Smell as Sweet?

My Favorite Rose Scented Beauty Products

One of the first things people notice upon entering my little flat is the abundance of flowers in the space. My home sometimes less resembles a college town one-bedroom and more closely relates to a mini indoor rose garden. 

I love how easily a vase of flowers here and there can brighten up a room! I also love the floral scents that comes with it! The heavenly fragrance of fresh roses is a petite luxury I indulge in daily. And with a love like this, why stop at just flowers?

Over the past year, I have been trying out -- and loving!-- rose scented beauty products. I have no problem admitting that my bathroom counter is covered in bottles and jars of floral potions and creams. I never grow tired of their refreshing feel, intoxicating smell and gorgeous blush color. 

So if you are looking for a new face mask or a facial spritz for a afternoon pick me up, here are my top picks:

Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts