The Foolproof Way to Spring Cleaning Your Closet

Au Revoir Last Seasons Prada's


For a wardrobe hoarder like myself, the thought of spring cleaning brings out a certain level of anxiety. I look into my closet each morning and am immediately overwhelmed by far too many options. At the same time, just the ordinary act of perusing my, shall we say, fully stocked, wardrobe sparks a uncanny urge to shop for even more. Meanwhile, I have this stubborn resistance to the very idea of getting rid of that shirt I haven't worn in over a year. "But what if an occasion pops up where I'll need it?" I ask myself, knowing even if said occasion came up, I still wouldn't wear that that top.

So how does one convince one’s self to be reasonable and get rid of the undesirable items taking up precious hanger space? Easy! Start selling them! It's genius really. Sell your unwanted items to make room (and money) for new, coveted pieces!

Ever since I downloaded apps like Mercari and Poshmark, no longer am I blinded by my clothing attachment. Now when I look at the old article, I see only that well-cut leather skirt I stashed in my Zara cart.

So start thinking logically and let your inner craving for a warm, luscious shopping high drive you to actually purge your closet this spring!


  


Vivir dans le luxe,
Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts