This Fall's Biggest Shoe Trend

Blue Suede Velvet Shoes

Interning at Nordstrom this summer I learned a lot about shoes. Probably the most surprising thing I noticed was that this summer the shoes of choice had three things in common; chunky heel, lace-ups, and suede. Suede…for summer…I know right?! At first I too was a little confused, but 90 percent of the shoes I sold this summer were indeed suede. I think it was harder for me to accept for the simple fact that I live in the south and we usually don't even think to bust out the suede until at least October. But you know how fashion can surprise you sometimes...

So what does the fashion industry do when one of their go-to fall trends dominates all summer once fall actually does role around? They switch it up of course! This year's fall accessories are all about velvet! How relieved Kylie Jenner must be to know that her velvet G-Wagon is now her best trendy accessory! 

So here are two gorgeous options for fabulous new ankle booties that literally have it all! It won't be hard to persuade yourself that you need them, although it just might be hard to decide whether to save or splurge. 

Gianvito Rossi Velvet Ankle Boot






Steve Madden Edit

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts