The Slip Dress Every Girl Needs

Slip Into Cooler Weather
 
These days, when I'm sipping my latte in my favorite coffee shop, I find myself lost in daydreams, beautiful fantasies of winter wardrobes. I have always said that I love winter fashion -- if for no other reason than it forces even the nonfashionista to put a bit more effort into her everyday look. What you dear readers may not know is that, for me, chilly winds carry with them the soft whisper of day-to-night glamour. Stroll past store windows filled with luxe furs, warm cashmere, polished leathers, and smooth silk all the elements of outfits to fuel your winter wardrobe dreams.

If you were feeling bummed about tucking away all those light and airy silk slip dresses you've been stocking up on since spring, then I come bearing great news. The slip dress is here to stay through this fall/winter season and will transition easily into your cool weather wardrobe! Ready for more great news? I have found the perfect slip dress for you, and it is ~on sale~!


LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Satin Full-Length Gown



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts