You'll Lose Your Blues in Chicago

When in Chicago, Someone Had Better Take Me Out to the Ballgame

I think one of the things people find most surprising about me is that I have a deep love for baseball games. Let me clarify a little though: You'll never catch me lounging on the couch doing an odd sequence of knee pats and hand waves because I believe it is essential for my team to win. Literally won't ever happen. However, when it comes to actually attending baseball games, I consider it a must on vacation. 

 


Naturally the only thing that can make America's favorite game better is an outfit that is equal parts trendy and game day approved.




Each night in Chicago somehow manages to be more mesmerizing than the last. If you have yet to experience this city, I highly suggest you book your Labor Day weekend trip here ASAP! The city sounds, the bright lights, the glamour _ it's no wonder I'm in love with Chicago.


 




Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin
 

Comments

Popular Posts