Twinkie Tuesday

Cheetah Girls, Cheetah Sisters
For those of you who don't know, I am a proud sister of Gamma Phi Beta at my university! In every sorority, new members are assigned a "Big", which is a girl who has been in the sorority longer that new members get to look up to. Sometimes, a Big will adopt two Little’s and you get to be "Twins". I was one of those lucky girls who got both (and we’re all Fashion Merchandising Majors to make things even better).  Last week at our chapter meeting, my twin and I were discussing what we planned to wear, as usual. As we reviewed our options, we began to notice that our winter wardrobes somewhat resembled each other. So what did we decide to do? Dress as twinkies! Is anyone really surprised?!





We had so much fun with this that we have decided (for the time being) to do this for every chapter meeting. Which is why I'm pleased to declare Tuesday is now Twinkie Tuesday! Keep checking back to see what we'll wear next!

Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts