Almost an Angel…Almost

VS Fashion Show Ready!


It might have been during the middle of finals week but nothing drew my attention in more than the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Who doesn't fall into a trance/start planning their next #wcw post while watching the VS Angels float down the runaway covered in jewels and sparkles. And let's not forget the other reason everyone was watching, to see Ariana Grande get smacked by angel Elsa Hosk's wings (I too am very disappointed they edited it out). Anyways, with all that excitement comes that bit of jealousy that 90% of women everywhere felt that night (que the "they don't even look like that" & the "I'm so joining a gym tomorrow" comments). As usually, no matter what the situation, I always feel my best when I'm all dolled up. So naturally I picked out the most angeltastic outfit that I could wear without getting sideway stares from my peers/a standards hearing from my sorority.








 The pink tights just felt right for the occasion and the white coat would work as my "wings"!




I think I'm definitely angel material……well almost!

 



 Bonus: Here's the edited out scene of Ariana Grade getting hit!

Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts