The Annual Review

The Best of 2014

It's hard to believe that today is the last day of the year, and what a year it's been! Over the course of the last 365 days I've transferred schools, joined a sorority, and officially started taking classes as a fashion major. I also feel like I've taken more fashion risk and tried more things out of my comfort zone than any year before. What better way to end the year than with a round up of my top 14 favorite outfits from 2014?


   
  
         

Before I say goodbye to 2014 I want to say a little thank you to all the people who have helped make this blog possible:
Tech Manager- Rachel
Photographers: Janette, James, BroLexis, Nicole, Avery, Maegan, Fabiola, Haley, Emily, Kendyl, & more
And of course, all of my readers/followers
Thank you guys so much for all of the memories and adventures! Here's to many, many more! 

Cheers,
J. Nichole



Comments

Popular Posts