Seeing Spots…And Stripes!

When Life Gives You Dots, Add Stripes!

With the season changing soon, there are many things that we fashionistas will have to leave behind in our summer wardrobes. That being said, I feel like I have to make every last one of my "warm weather" outfits count! I was very pleased with this outfit I wore last week! 


Skirt: Hollister//Shoes: Steve Madden {Similar}//Handbag: Kate Spade

I always find it so fun and exciting when I find new ways to wear pieces that I have had for the longest time! I've recently been into trying to find new combinations of different patterns. I'd say this one was a success!





I paired my polka dot skirt and pin striped button up look with one of my favorite Kate Spade accessories! I love buying these adorable little pouches and wearing them as day clutches. Of course, the best part about anything Kate Spade is the witty little sayings she adds! This one reads, "She always prefers the driver's seat!"



And lastly of course, my shoes! Anyone who knows me knows that I live and die by these flats! These are the P-Heaven by Steve Madden and they are some of the best flats I have ever found! I literally continue to buy these in different colors as they come out!

While we are all super excited for the change in weather(& the change in wardrobe!) be sure to make the most of your last summer outfits! Trust me, a point will come this winter when you'll miss those cutoffs more than you thought you would! 

Xo,
J. Nichole  

Comments

Popular Posts