The Best Day of the Year!

Happy National Handbag Day!

A fabulous purse is a true companion, or at least that's what the sign hanging over my closet says (sounds about right!). In honor of this wonderful day that celebrates the part of my wardrobe that I cherish the most (a.k.a. the part that drains my bank account the most), here is a round up of some of the most stylish bags from a few of my favorite designers. Happy National Handbag Day dolls!


098974261

Tory Burch Fringe Tote Bark Stripe Tory Burch Robinson Striped Tote Tory Burch Marion Nylon Backpack  ARLETA VELOUR SHOULDER BAGBRENTWOOD LEATHER FLAP CROSSBODYImage 1 of Love Moschino Charming Girl Airplane Shopper Bag

In order:
1. Kate Spade
2. Kate Spade
3. Kate Spade
4. Tory Burch
5. Tory Burch
6. Tory Burch
7. Juicy Couture
8. Juicy Couture
9. Love Moschino
10. Coach
11.Givenchy
12. YSL
13. Balenciaga
14.Balenciaga
15. Dolce & Gabbana

Xo,
J. Nichole


Comments

Popular Posts