What's In My Bag

To kind of go along with my "Airport Style" post, I thought I would do a post called "What's In My Bag." I'll periodically do more post like this but for today I will be showing y'all what's in my travel tote on my trip to Boston, MA.



Madison East/West Tote in Gingham Saffiano Leather by Coach

I'm 100% in love with this bag! I just received it for my birthday so this was my first time using it. What's so great about this bag? 1. It comes in gingham which is so hot right now! 2. Not only is it super stylish but it is also the perfect size! Big enough to hold all of my travel needs but size enough to fit under the seat the front of me on the plane! 3. I got tons of compliments on it during my trip(& what girls doesn't love getting handbag compliments?!)





As you can see, I have all the essentials for a long flight! First, I have my trusty computer! These no better time to write blog posts or work than on a plane where distractions are as minimum as they can get. Secondly, I have the book I'm currently reading, The Scorch Trials(because I apparently love beating myself up so much for not getting things done that I provide my own distractions)! I am a huge bookworm in the summer so you will almost never catch me without a book. Next, my wallet {Similar} for buying Starbucks to perk me up on my early flight to paradise, and for airport souvenirs on the way back for all the friends and family I forgot to by for during my trip(insert the "and all I got was a lousy t-shirt" line.) Then, I have my new Kate Spade sunnies that I got for my birthday! I've had one too many incidents where me or one of my friends have fallen asleep and we all start taking pictures with her(I have also seen my fair share of these types of pictures online), so now I have this thing about not sleeping on planes(or in public for that matter) without my giant sunglasses on! Either way getting your photo taken while you are knocked-out with your mouth slightly open will be embarrassing, but at least if you have on a giant pair of sunnies you can deny its you. Then of course, I packed my monogram compact and my earphones. Finally, I have my little plastic bag of goodies(no I don't normally carry around a Ziplock full of stuff in my bag, its just airport regulations!). I have two lipsticks & one lip gloss(you never know how you'll end up sitting next to ;) ), mascara, nail polish for quick touch-ups, hand sanitizer, and lotion(plane rides will totally leave you skin feeling dry!)

I had such a fun trip to Boston! The city was so amazing and beautiful & I can't wait to visit again!

Comments

Popular Posts