Happy Happy Birthday Look!


Wishes and kisses, that's what my birthday was full of! Did I mention a pretty cute outfit too? Nineteen years into this journey that we call life, or in my case nineteen years of walking the runway of life! However you choose to see it, I'm nineteen (lol)! So what did I wish for when I blew out my candles? A Chanel 2.55 bag (naturally), to ace the Econ final I had to take the next day (fingers crossed),  and lastly that my nineteenth year would be full of fun, joy, success, good people, and lovely memories! So if you will, let's raise a glass of champagne (or whatever your drinking) to another fabulous year of walking down this runway we call life! Thanks dollies!


Dress: Very J

Shoes: Steve Madden
Handbag: Kate Spade

Dinner at Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse




Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts