Airport Style

We all know  how stressful traveling through an airport can be, but it can also feel rather fabulous! You always see the pictures of celebrities walking through JFK & LAX looking pretty chic in their "airport style" outfits. Seeing as how I am now on vacation myself, it seems only fitting that I make a post about my "Airport Chic" look.
Shirt: Forever 21//Jeans: Paige Denim{Simular}//Shoes: Born//Handbag & Silk Scarf: Coach{Simular handbag}



First , I started with a simple white tee. Then I threw in some comfy skinny jeans & cuffed them for style. Next a wanted to add a little color to my  look with these fun mint oxfords.  Finally I tied it all together with my new Coach tote(& I made a little bow out of one of my silk scarves  for a super girly touch!)We all know  how stressful tes of celebrities walking through JFK & LAX looking pretty chic in their "airport style" outfits. Seeing as how I am now on vacation myself, it seems only fitting that I make a post about my "Airport Chic" look.

Let's break down the function of each piece of this look:

White tee: Matches most everything, comfortable, wardrobe classic

Jeans{Similar}: Comfortable, warm(cause planes are usually cold), easy to add into an outfit

Oxfords: More comfortable than most heels, easy to walk in(or run in if you have a late start to your morning like I did), add an unexpected source of color, super stylish

Large tote bag{Similar}: Fun design, easily carries ALL of the things I will "need" on the plane(I always bring things to do but go to sleep in the 1st 20mins)

Silk bow: Extra girly touch to the outfit, can be taken off after the flight & converted info a headband to help control "long flight" hair


The Final Look





Xo, 

J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts