Halloween 2018

You Little Devil

Two years ago, it would have been a given that I was going to dress up and go out for Halloween not once, not twice, but three times during what we called "Halloweekend." This year, however, I found that the spookiest thing about Halloween was the thought of having to go to work on Thursday if I partied the night away on Wednesday.


My colleagues were all getting set for the in office Halloween contest, Pinteresting away their top pick of costumes. While I sat scrolling through Asos, more content with the thought of spending money on regular clothes instead of a costume for one day. However, at the last minute, my girlfriends came over for a pre-Halloween movie night and candy corn, sugar rush induced dance party. I suddenly changed my mind and was totally down to participate in ~spooky~ activities, but what could I find so last minute that didn't include a pair of cat ears?

I scrambled through my closet the night before, calling upon all my old crafty sorority girl brain cells to help my come up with a quick, chic, not totally basic idea. As I scanned the walk-in, I paused on this red feather jacket I had been saving for a fabulous outfit day. You have to plan these things, as the winter is long here and you don't want to exhaust all of your (fashion) resources too soon. That's when it hit me. I would combine my love for fashion and my favorite movie to create a glamorous and easy to understand Halloween costume.

Ladies & gentlemen, I give you...The Devil Wears Prada!

Dress: Boohoo {similar}// Jacket: Pello Bello // Sunnies: Prada // Bag: Chanel // Boot: Sam Edelman {similar}



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin 

Comments

Popular Posts