Where to Buy Your French Linens

Vivi et Margot

There are three ways you can get me to try a new item or product: make is pink, make it sparkly, or make it French. I've had the most wonderful luck recently stumbling upon some amazing sites while scrolling through Instagram. Some I haven't gotten around to making any purchases from yet, but the ones I have tried, I've loved.

In this case, I found a shop called Vivi et Margot. Named after the founders two daughters, the online boutique sells French home goods including teapots, table linens, and cleaning products. Intrigued by the gorgeous pictures of the products used to decorate the owner's home on the French countryside, I decided to peruse the linen section to see if I could find a few things to make my own apartment feel a little more French.



I deceived on these pink (of course) French linen tea towels. While I am going for a more late century Parisian apartment vibe than French country,  I couldn't resist these trĂ©s chic linens. Plus, I've found myself opting out of using paper towels more and more these days, so they seemed like a great buy!


Needless to say, since the day they arrived in their simplistically beautiful wrapping (with a postcard included, which I love), I have used them nonstop! They are soft but sturdy, thick, and they are a nice touch in at home meal pictures.




Vivre dans lex luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts