8 Movies That Go Great with A Bubble Bath

The Best Movies to Watch During Your Soak

This year I am trying to focus on living a more positive and stress free lifestyle. I try to surround myself with the people and things I love most and I am learning to embrace the tiniest of victories. On top of that, I am fully giving myself permission to indulge in small luxuries more often (not that I was the master of self restraint before, I'm just learning to feel less guilty about it). I think one of the simplest ways to calm a racing mind is to take a long, hot bubble bath while enjoying some light entertainment. 


Sometimes I opt for a good book I hadn't had the time to finish or listen to the playlist I made specifically for bath time (aka My Tub Tunes). But more recently, I have been indulging in some jaunty movies. Nothing scary or too action packed; more light-hearted and inspiring. Here are some I am watching on repeat:


Grace of Monaco

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Yves Saint Laurent

Diana in Her Own Words

How to Steal a Million

Marie Antoinette

Manolo: The Boy Who Made Shoes for Lizards

The September Issue



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin




Comments

Popular Posts