Add A Little Fur...

Before You Go Go

Welcome to the first post of 2018!
I feel so rejuvenated and ready to conquer this year. I cannot wait to share all my new projects and adventures with you all!

During the holidays I love sticking with the classic red, white and green color scheme; naturally I love occasion dressing. However, now that the holidays have come and gone I'm back in my favorite color: PINK.



I snagged this fab fur jacket during Asos' Black Friday sale and it is easily one of my favorite buys from 2017. I literally never get tired of wearing this soft blush color and the huge fur collar bumps the glam factor up quite a few notches.



I paired this with my new spiffy white go-go inspired booties and I was ready for the day.


Jacket (It's on an even bigger sale now!): Asos // Top: White House Black Market // Booties: Steve Madden

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts