The Only Fashion Girl Approved Sweatshirt

When Style Meets Comfort

With a quick glance at my Instagram, it would be easy to guess that I'm not one who prefers a casual look. In fact, the fashion world's acceptance of the athleisure style was quite a shock to my system. One of the very reasons I love winter so much is because it almost forces people to try a little harder, if for no other reason than just to stay toasty.

So imagine my surprise as I stumbled upon this unexpected garment.


Usually, sweatshirt are pieces that I publicly shame my friends and family for wearing in my presence. Sweaters and cardigans add something to your look, while sweatshirts completely cover your outfit and make people wonder if you've let yourself go. This piece from Opening Ceremony however, has taken this lazy girl clothing and made it into something much more stylish. So, if you insist on wearing a sweatshirt while running out to do errands this winter, make it this one.


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts