July 24th, 2017

Boutique Secrets

Dress from: *Shrugs slightly* "I cannot remember." // Shoes: Steve Madden

One of my favorite things to do is stumble upon little boutiques. While shopping mainstream is always fun because I know I can always find the latest trends in a variety of colors, boutique shopping is a whole other experience. There is something about wandering into the quiet little shop and browsing through the unfamiliar clothing brands that gives me quite a thrill. I love knowing that I am buying pieces that not everyone will have and that will help me stand out at the next girls' night. Take this piece for example. I love the leather accents and the rich color of the dress. I drove past this tucked away shop for a month before finally stopping in and picking up this gem.

Pro tip: I never tell my friends about my favorite boutiques. When they ask me where I got a piece, I simply shrug and say I cannot remember ... Call me selfish but I can't have them shopping my special finds.

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts