August 2nd, 2017

Who Are You Today?

Dress: Forever 21 // Jacket: Forever 21 // Shoes: Vince Camuto // Handbag: Michael Kors

There is a quote by Caitlin Moran that states, "When a women says, 'I have nothing to wear!,' what she really means is, 'There's nothing here for who I'm supposed to be today.' " After reading this for the first time, I actually had to sit and ponder for a second. It gave me such a strangle feeling. It was like I was reading a feeling that I encountered often but never knew how to put into words. Ever since, when I get dressed in the morning and I think, "I have nothing to wear," I pause for a moment. I close my eyes and think instead, "Who do I want to be today?"

On this day, I clearly wanted to be the girl who worked at Vogue.


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts