Sweater Weather

One Last Sweater Splurge Before Warmer Weather

Sweaters are essentially the plain white tees of winter. They are a basic necessity that comes in virtually any shape, size, pattern, and fabric. Finding a sweater is easy, but finding one that you absolutely love -- one that is equal part cute and cozy -- can be more of a challenge.

I tend to be extremely picky with everything in my life when shopping for sweaters. I don't like them too tight, but I don't want to look like a high-heeled potato sack either. I want something super soft, but preferably one that doesn't shed more than my poodle. Ribbed sweaters? Err… depends. Like I said, I'm picky. It's complicated. #Struggles. 

But I have finally found the prefect sweater! This Zara piece is the last sweater you'll need before we officially switch back to white tees and tanks.



 
 





Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts