I Hope Everyone Had an Egg-stravagent Sunday

Happy Easter 

Pastels, chocolate bunnies, and a pre-Easter Sunday Brunch filled with those awkward "what are you going to do with your future questions", asked to those of us nearing the end of our college careers. *Insert fake smile rehearsed vague answers*  Luckily for most of us, Easter marks the end of this six-month streak of holidays, and we now get a bit of a break (until July). So, if you actually have no idea what you are going to do with your future or if you are burnt out of having to run endless miles on a treadmill in order to keep the holiday weight off, you're finally in the clear.

My Easter was very low key and stress free, for which I did nothing except eat and change clothes several times during the day. Of course, there was no way I could show up to Easter dinner in the same outfit I wore during Easter Lunch; so naturally my attire for the day consisted of two dresses and one jeans & a tee ensemble.

I hope every one of you also had a lovely Easter Sunday with family, friends, and more candy than you will ever admit to eating. Here is a look at my dinner/favorite outfit from the day!



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin 

Comments

Popular Posts